Our expertise covers
- Loft conversions
- Garage conversions
- Listed buildings
- Kitchen fitting
- General repairs
- Planned maintenance
Our trades include
- Structural engineering
- Roofing (tile, rubber and fibreglass)
- Electrical services
- Underfloor heating
- Floor finishes
Our trades cover
- Groundwork and excavations.
- Drainage including domestic water treatment plants.
- Structural steelwork.
- Carpentry; roofing timbers, 1st and 2nd fix, kitchens, stairs, fitted wardrobes, cedar cladding and all custom works.
- Plastering, rendering, pebble dashing, wet dashing. Tyrelene screeding, coving and cornice.
- Windows; uPVC, aluminium, timber and all custom works.
- Doors; Bifold, French doors, patio doors, standard and custom made doors.
- Rooflights; roof lanterns, walk-on roof lights, Velux, and custom made roof lights, glass roof installations.
- Electrics including specialist installations, electric underfloor heating.
- TV and satellite cabling.
- Plumbing; Gas Safe installations and alterations, boilers, heating systems, pressurised hot water systems, underfloor heating, bathrooms and wet rooms.
- Wall & floor tiling; ceramics, porcelain, travertine and slate.
- Flooring; solid flooring, engineered, laminate, Amtico, Karmdean vinyl and carpet.
- Decoration; internal, external and specialised works.
- Roofing; tiling, slating, shingles, rubber roofing and fibreglass.
- Leadwork & decorative leadwork.
- Chimney repointing.
- Facias, soffits and gutter replacement in uPVC.
- Guttering including aluminium.
- Paving; patio paving, driveway paving, block paving, brick paving.
- Shingle and tarmac drives.
- Garden walls, gates and water features.
There are many different configurations of staircases available. From a complete rebuild to a refurbishment, we can help. You can transform the look of your stairs simply by changing the newel posts, spindles and handrails or by adding a glass balustrade, the possibilities are virtually endless. If you'd like to learn more about the multitude of options available, do get in touch.
Bifold doors are excellent for large areas of glazing and as well as letting in plenty of natural light are excellent in creating a sense of space. Bifold doors are available from us in a wide range of colours and styles and are an excellent way of connecting your indoor space to the garden, especially when paired with a feature patio.
Underfloor heating connected to your central heating system can be an excellent way of providing all the heat that radiators provide without the radiator taking up wall space.
This particularly economical in new extensions.
Glass roof lights
There are many types of glass roof light such as the Velux for the sloping roof, flat glass roof lights including walk on roof lights, roof lanterns both traditional and modern as well as more custom designs. These are all excellent for letting in extra light when you extend, particularly to the room you are extending off of.
Pocket doors are an excellent idea when you want to maximise the usable space in a room. Unlike a standard door they require no opening clearance and disappear into the wall when not needed.
We put careful attention into every installation ensuring that they open flush with the frame as you can see in the gallery below.
When space around your property is at a premium a loft extension can be an excellent way to add the space you need. With our extensive expereince we can provide you with the solution you're looking for with an exceptionally high standard of finish.